Benefits of memorizing the Quran
The Holy Quran is the word of Allah, revealed to Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), praised in his recitation and communicated often. God swore to save the people from distortion, and its the last book from heaven that descended on the prophets, messengers and for all the people.
Quran is written in the Arabic language, through which people can have an excellent resource for learning and correcting their grammar. It was a reference for the scholars like Farahidi, and Douali.
The Messenger of Allah (Peace and Blessings of Allah Be upon Him) said: “It’s better for you to learn the Quran and its information” (Saheeh-Al-Bukhari). These words are the evidence of the importance of learning the Quran.
Benefits of learning the Quran In Arabic:
Following the verses of the Holy Quran to extract the provisions of legitimacy and values, where the learner of the Quran must be aware of how & when to descend, one must know these verses and be an expert. And see the way author teaches the Quran and should be followed.
Learning the Quran is one of the best ways to learn critical sciences and knowledge. A man could even get the higher rank in the world. Henceforth, which is a great honor that gives the master a high culture and expertise, along with that repealing the soul, heart, controlling them, raising the land and community.
The learner of the Holy Quran acquires the correct language and can accurately accommodate the letters, as the pronouns have tone, free of melody and error.
Because the Quran and the sins doesn’t meet in a Muslim’s heart, we find the person who learns the Quran to distance himself from sins as much as possible. Online Quran Teachers is giving you an option to learn Quran online with 10+ years experienced teachers.
When a person remembers the verses of Quran that forbid the act of clamp and thus has an original religious mind.
Benefits of memorizing the Quran:
- Learning the Quran gives one the ability to understand the creation and the natural miracles that exist in it because there are many physical aspects mentioned in the Quran and explained in the verses.
- Learning and memorizing the Quran reinforces mind. People who remember the Quran can remember and recover knowledge more than people who do not memorize or learn the Quran.
- Reading the Holy Quran and its direction gives its master a high status on the Day of Easter, since his state is with the angels in two alleles, and he wears his parents a crown of light as promised by the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him).
- The Quran comes as a judge to his partner on the Day of Judgment, and it is better to learn the Holy Quran.
- It was revealed in Abu Hurayrah’s Hadith about the Prophet (Peace And Blessings Of Allah Be Upon Him) who said: “When people assemble in the house of God, they recited the Book of Allah, Mercy of the angels, reminded them of God who is with him) (Saheeh Muslim).
- The Holy Quran is the word of Allah, revealed to our leader Muhammad (Peace and Blessings Be upon Him), through the faith of our commander Jibri (Peace and Blessings Be upon Him).
- According to the first Surah Al-Fatihah and the last Surah Al-Nas, the messenger of Allah (Peace and Blessings Be upon Him), questioned the atheists that they come to a stave of their own, but they were weak to memorize the Quran, and they were unable to get the benefits to each.
- It’s well known that every person who continues reading and memorizing the Quran changes his life boldly and the protection of the Great Quran on the health of the guardian, whether physical or moral.